Friday 21 October 2016

NOT HAVING WHAT WE SRTIVE SOMETIMES IS A STRIKE OF LUCK

Photo credit: Google.com

AS I was getting out of a taxi last Saturday at the airport, there was this mysterious young eye-catching lady parked right next to me.

She had almost all things I ever wanted in a girl, beautiful and cute. Nope, I prefer to say beautiful and ultra cool. She seemed down to earth.

I cannot ever imagine the most beautiful female I have ever seen: clear skin, spotty breast, enormous eyes, thick eyebrows, pearly-white teeth, dark glowing hair, shapely legs, a pair of bee-sting lips and a figure to die for.

She was as beautiful as the garden against an ocean breeze.

When I looked at her my heart said, "0h my goodness! How beautiful you are and I want you to be my girl."  My heart started to beat faster and I felt the blood rushing in every vein (exaggerated a bit).

I pretended to look at something else in the distance as my eyes glanced at her.

For more than two minutes I was standing looking for words to start the conversation. I needed special sentence with superlative words that sounded catchy before I dare to approach her.

I hope she would look at me and yes, she did. She flashed a smile as if she recognized me. I returned her smile but still couldn't make the move as I was still out of words.

I really wanted to have her as my lady to prove to my community that someone like me able to have a young Uzbek-faced ladylove.

A few men at the parking area looked at her and some starred shamelessly. I figured she must felt embarressed.

I did not want to be like those guys trying to acquire a lady's heart in a depreciated manner. I think of ways to approach her but my mind was as empty as my wallet.

It was hard to forget when there was such an empty space in my heart. Eventually I approached her and said, "I have to catch the plane within minutes, see you." (In the plane, click to continue)
(This site is our site and the stories belong to us. Everyone has a story to tell and in sharing we find healing. I expect this story will give hope a good chance to grow in your hearts. Your wisdom and stories are as good as mine.)

Video credit: fauntube

Penulis tidak bertanggong-jawab terhadap komen yang menyalahi undang-undang, menyentuh sentimen agama dan kaum serta individu. Segala risiko terhadap ulasan dan komen yang dibuat menjadi tanggong-jawab pengulas sendiri.

Semua gambar dan video dalam tulisan ini tiada kaitan dengan cerita, ianya semata-mata hiasan.

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ye ke.
      Setiap kali saya publish video belainan.

      Delete
    2. "I cannot ever imagine the most beautiful female I have ever seen: clear skin, spotty breast, enormous eyes, thick eyebrows, pearly-white teeth, dark glowing hair, shapely legs, a pair of bee-sting lips and a figure to die for."

      i like the above sentence. wonderful.

      Delete
    3. "I cannot ever imagine the most beautiful female I have ever seen: clear skin, spotty breast, enormous eyes, thick eyebrows, pearly-white teeth, dark glowing hair, shapely legs, a pair of bee-sting lips and a figure to die for."

      i like the above sentence. wonderful.

      Delete
  2. Kalau jantung berdetak kencang itu tandanya ada yang tertawan...

    Terima kasih kerana singgah di blog bilis saya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tertawan memang sudah.
      Kesempatan yg tak ada.

      Salam blogging.

      Delete
    2. Tertawan memang sudah.
      Kesempatan yg tak ada.

      Salam blogging.

      Delete
  3. Trmkasih singgah kt blog saya, mana jawabannya;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kena jawab ke.
    Tak jawab tak apa kan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should write a book sir. Your story just beautiful. I say, send your story to Buku Fixi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. Thank you but i am not a writer puan.

      Delete
  6. Agak-agaknya apa reaksi dia kalau terbaca entry ni??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wasn't malay puan. That's why i wrote in english hopefully she had read this.

      My reply to yrs is: she might be surprised. But I don't think I would be.

      Delete
    2. Mrs A.
      My correction below.
      She wasn't malay puan. That's why i wrote in english hopefully she had read this.

      My reply to yrs is: she might be surprised. But I don't think she would.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. images of two things of the same shape are often not as they first seem, and there's always a different perspective later. It's the same principle with that situation. I think u agree that we all have our own realities.

      I don't see things as they are, I see things as i am.

      Terima kasih singgah di sini and salam blogging.

      Delete
  8. Kalau novel.....dia dah teebaca kisah ini....hehe..dan dari situ bermulalah satu kisah....:-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idea yg bagus. Teringin jugak nak buat novel antara posting saya. Tapi saya bukan penulis sebenarnya.

      Sekarang susah nak jual buku. Melainkan Nini market kan.

      Delete
    2. Sy pernah bertannya seorang penulis tentang menulis novel....sebenarnya keinginan tu ada tapi....haha...bila ada tapi benda tu tak tau la bila happen...

      Writer tu cakap.....tulis novel dan cari pembaca dulu....nanti boleh hantar manuskrip. ..blogger untung sebab da afa readers...so bole agak demand ok ke tak...:-)

      Delete
    3. Nini,

      Dari dulu saya takde cita2 nak jadi penulis. Tak pernah mencuba pun. Baru 4 bulan ni saya blogging. Entahlah cita2 nak buat buku belum timbul. Tapi idea menulis tu saya dah nampak.

      Delete
  9. :)...pandangan seorang lelaki pada seorang perempuan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandangan yang baik. Lain orang lain pandangannya, samada lelaki atau perempuan but men like to look at women because of their nature. Psychology, may be.

      Delete
  10. wow..bunyinya dia seorang wanita yang sempurna.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pada saya semua orang sempurna. Selagi hati dia telus.
    Begitu juga dgn puan. Pada saya puan sempurna.

    Salam blogging puan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha....kalau dah jodoh, pasti bertemu lagi Adam. Tapi kalau bukan jodoh, jangan angau sangat ye....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hainom,

      Hahaha,
      Saya tak pernah angau.Angau ni
      merbahaya.

      It is a sickness. Dia ada sejenis
      chemical and physiological response
      yg boleh merosakkan kesihatan melalui
      minda.

      Thnks for commenting.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...